NEW DELHI, KHELRATNA. TIME 2:10, PM.
Sports Authority of India & Physical Education Foundation (PEFI) of India along with Union Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports are organizing 4th National Conference on Physical Education & Sports on February 9-10, 2018. Theme of the conference is “VISION AND MISSION OLYMPICS 2020 (SAY YES TO “MEDAL”)”. It will mark the presence of minister of state (independent charge) for Youth Affairs and Sports Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore as Chief Guest.
The conference will feature many enlightening sessions. Young investigators will have the opportunity to exchange the current knowledge with senior professionals in the field of physical education, health, fitness and exercise science. The Main aim is to bring together leading Academicians, Sports Scientists, Researchers and Scholars to exchange and share their experiences related to various aspects of Physical Education, Sports and Sports Sciences and discuss ways and means to enhance the standard of sports in the country. As per the Secretary of PEFI, Dr. Piyush Jain “with this program we aim to focus on best course of action which could uplift standard of sports, simultaneously adding more and more medals in various games specifically Olympics. We are also trying to make Physical Education, a compulsory curriculum in every school which will have positive outcome on the health of children. Along with that it will add to the standard of sports.”
SUB-THEMES OF CONFERENCE
- Village Sports: A Golden Opportunity to build comprehensive module.
- Case Studies on outstanding sports persons of the country.
- Quality Physical Education.
- Quantitative Approaches in Physical Education
- Performance Analysis Approaches in the field of Physical Education and Sports Sciences
- CSR: Mileage in Sports Developments
- Sponsorship Approaches in Sports.
- Malpractices in Physical Education and Sports Sciences.
- Role of Sports Science in enhancing sports performance.
- Talent Identification-Procedure and process of nurturing.
- Health, Fitness and Wellness and their process of development.
- Adapted Physical Education
- Science of Sports Coaching.
- Sports Tourism.
- Physical Inactivity: Risk factors for Global Mortality.